Friday, December 11, 2009

Upper lip hair removal cream?

I have some peach fuzz on my upper lip that I want to get rid of, and I'm thinking about using hair removal cream? I know it is painless and cheap, but is there anything bad about it I should know?Upper lip hair removal cream?
only disadvantages might be the itch and smellUpper lip hair removal cream?
Unless you have super sensitive skin, nothing will happen. It's just peach fuzz :) You can get it waxed if you like. It will last longer. Just put on the cream and wipe after the stated time. No worries. If it does itch or irratate I would wash the area with warm water and not use that cream again and go for waxing. It's peach fuzz, so it's not that noticable unless it is really sunny outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites