Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cream hair remover has left upper lip darken after several years of usage what can be done to lighten area?

I am a black female with medium brown skin and use a cream hair remover on my upper lipCream hair remover has left upper lip darken after several years of usage what can be done to lighten area?
You can try a bleaching cream, that should bring it back to the normal skin tone.Cream hair remover has left upper lip darken after several years of usage what can be done to lighten area?
I'm sorry I know you are really concerned but I have to tell you when I read your Question and pictured that in my mind I just broke out in laughter.
just apply coconut oil twice a day,it will help
Hair bleach from the chemist shop
try bleaching cream
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites