Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best non-surgical procedure for quite deep lines round the lips or cream/lotions to use?

Every time a new advert comes out I spend money on new cream and lotions but nothing works. I.m an ex smoker and I look like E.T round the mouth.Any help PLEASEWhat is the best non-surgical procedure for quite deep lines round the lips or cream/lotions to use?
If you have money to spend at a doctor's, I would suggest a product called Restylane. I have used it myself, and its awesome. Here's a link: http://www.restylaneusa.com/whyrest.asp


Start there and see the whole site. The money you're spending might be better used at an esthtician's or a plastice surgeon's - they do these procedures.


Check out this site, too:http://www.drlacombe.com/restylane.htmWhat is the best non-surgical procedure for quite deep lines round the lips or cream/lotions to use?
Use Neo Strata.
I would use the new timewise lip primer. It gets rid of wrinkles on your lips, keeps lip stick on, and stops the lip stick from bleeding.








check it out www.marykay.com/c_pink








Cierra Hall
I've tried several Hydroderm products and they all work magic. I've sampled these products on a 30-day free trial and only paid $5-6.00 for shipping in order to try the products. Although I've never returned any of their products, if you don't see results, you can call an 800 number included with the product, cancel the ';trial'; and have to pay nothing further. (You do have to return the product if you don't want to pay.)





The serum for wrinkles around the eyes, and ';laugh lines'; also work for the creases above the lips, or between the eyes ';frown lines.'; The lip enhancer which puffs up your lips without injections also works great!





Worth a try when you only have to pay shipping up front!


http://www.hydroderm.com
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites