Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is that white cream on your upper lip?

Yes Sasha, and I was happy to see you too!Is that white cream on your upper lip?
hhhmm yes.... thats is cream!Is that white cream on your upper lip?
Yes and its really tasty!! mmmm
Nope. It's called a mustache.
yummy yes - it came with the chocolate tart with the cherries
No it's milk it does a body good....
My be i just eat choc. cake with white frosting on. Wish you were hear,I offer you some,Love sharing.
No, I'm sorry. You interrupted us and it was a little ***. Oops!!
um, i was only going to look at the cake and then i don't know what happened...i think i slipped. yeah, that's what happened i slipped. next thing i know, there's frosting all over my lip. yum, that's really tasty. uh oh, i think i might slip again. lol.
no
No, that's just a Hostess Cupcake filling. Thanks for pointing that out before too many people saw that.
nope its a cig
I'm Italian and have a 'stache- it's depilatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites