Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I used hair removal cream for my upper lip and it is red?

Okay so last night i used hair removal on my upper lip at like 12 at night..


and i left it on for ONE minute and it started to burn and then like 30mn later it was red..





next day:


still red and burns a lil..


I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS BY 2 O CLOCK!!!





pleasepleaseplease help me, ive had vaseline on it for a while now..


anything else to do?





PS DONT SAY NEVER USE IT AGAIN YES I AM NEVER GOING TO DO IT AGAIN..I used hair removal cream for my upper lip and it is red?
you seem to be allergic to the cream. Cortizon works fast, 1/2% strength would be fine. you get them in CVS or other drug stores.


For future Check if you want to try threading method which is simmilar to wax like outcome.


good luck!I used hair removal cream for my upper lip and it is red?
it should go away.


try ice.
OH NO!





Well ice it - right now!





Aloe vera is a soothing gel - put that on.





And then at 2pm (very last minute) put on make up - but not just there - too obvious, all over your face to hide it. Really feel for you, next time bleach or wax - that cream is toxic x
Any type of Antiseptic cream.
BEEN THERE!!!





I use ice...rub it with a napkin and it will eventually go...
It sounds like your skin is sensitive to the hair removal cream. Take the vaseline off, it's not going to help, but try not to rub too much when you're taking it off (it will make the redness worse) and try to put something soothing like aloe vera on it.


Also, you can try taking an antihistamine to calm the reaction or try putting ice (wrapped in a towel or something don't put the ice cube directly on your skin) to constrict the blood vessels and reduce the redness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites