Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why do i get spots on my upper lip when i wax/use hair removal creams? ?

..and how do i prevent/get rid of?Why do i get spots on my upper lip when i wax/use hair removal creams? ?
Hi its because the cream/wax burns your skin and leave little blisters,it is known to do this on people with sensitive skin, I just dont bother with them, I know my auntie shaves everday and you can never tell. so maybe shaving will be the best option despite the hair will grow quicker its better than setting up a irritation. Why do i get spots on my upper lip when i wax/use hair removal creams? ?
yeah that happened to me i got my eyebrows/lip waxed but it only happens becuase the hot wax kinda just rips the hair right outta your skin so yep that would probably b it. lol and its not if youre used to it or not so yeah................lol oh and the lady that does it says if it brsn dab milk on it .
because maybe you are allergic to the creams. hair removal creams disolve the hair, so the hair grows as fast as if you use a razor.



Because you are probably allergic to the chemcal agents in these products ... try using a little cold cream or vaseline or antiseptice cream afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites