Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I''m 9 wks preg & have got a coldsore on my lip, I always use Zovirak cream - will this do the baby any harm?

best idea would be to call the pharmacy. My doctor prescribed me Valtrax for a cold sore on my lip when I was 24 weeks pregnant, although I never took it, I dont think a doc would prescribe something harmful. Good luck and congrats.I''m 9 wks preg %26amp; have got a coldsore on my lip, I always use Zovirak cream - will this do the baby any harm?
I highly dought it. but just in case ask your doctor. you cant be to safe.I''m 9 wks preg %26amp; have got a coldsore on my lip, I always use Zovirak cream - will this do the baby any harm?
You should confirm it with your doctor first.





I used Abreva when I had a cold sore when I was 11 weeks and my doctor said it was fine.....
i don't think it would do any harm but i would check withe a doctor or pharmacist to make sure
Read the package instructions warnings and call the dr to make sure.
No not at all. Im a mother of five . Hang in there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites