Saturday, June 26, 2010

(Girls) Does anyone use Avon Skin So Soft hair removal cream for upper lips?

I am a 15 year old girl, and I have blonde hair on my upper lip. it isn't than noticeable, but it just annoys me, and I want to get rid of it. There's too much of it to pluck, and i've heard people saying that Avon Skin So Soft hair removal is a good product.





My only worry is that if I use it, my hair will grow back darker...





(For Any Users) :


Did the hair on your upper lip grow back darker than it did before, after you used this product?(Girls) Does anyone use Avon Skin So Soft hair removal cream for upper lips?
There are two places where you can find reviews for these products: Avon.com and makeupalley.com. With the Avon site, I re-sort reviews by date because they always put the 5 star reviews at the top. Makeupalley.com has no affiliation with Avon, and the reviews are unbiased.(Girls) Does anyone use Avon Skin So Soft hair removal cream for upper lips?
I have been using the Avon wax kit for 5yrs for my eyebrows, talk to an Adult female in your family before trying new thing ,you can also talk to someone in a salon that removes hair to get some info.


I am an Avon independent rep. BERTACARK@YAHOO.COM
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites