Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should i wax my lip? or should i use bleach? or use a cream? what!?

well since a few months ago, ive been noticeing hair appear darker above my lip. i thought it was ok, since if you got close to me you could only see it. but then people at school started making fun bout it. so now im really self consious about it. its just some dark peach fuzz that is a liitle noticable. should i consider bleaching? or waxing? or using a cream? im only 12 and im afraid to do anything about it cuz it might harm my skin. does bleaching harm skin or does the hair removing cream harm the skin? and does waxing make it grow back thicker and how many times do you have to do it? plzz help!Should i wax my lip? or should i use bleach? or use a cream? what!?
For now, try bleaching. If it's too light and equally noticeable as your dark hair, consider waxing. I would go to a professional the first time you wax and maybe get some pointers from the stylist who waxes you in case you do decide to do it at home. I'm not sure how cream will work on your face but I used the cream on my legs once and it didn't help. You have to be careful with the cream because it can chemically burn your skin. If you do wax, it will hurt the first few times but eventually it stops hurting and it only appears to grow back darker and thicker because it is all growing at the same time. If you have any more questions, let me know and I'll try to help.Should i wax my lip? or should i use bleach? or use a cream? what!?
wax it or get threading done...it will take off the hair frm the roots..for a longer time then buy using a cream..


dont use a cream as it does not take the hair out frm its roots..


bleaching will just make them white ..it will be seen in light and it wont look good..
Don't wax at home..I did and it made me break out so bad. And i don't usually break out..it was so bad..the pimples would go and come right back in that area right under the nose..you should just tweeze. Or go get it done professionally. But tweezing may hurt..good luck.
I have the same problem, and I'm 5 years older than you... I've been waxing and threading since I was your age, and the hairs have gotten less and less. But the fuzz is still there. For me, bleaching only made it more noticable, but that's because I have tan skin. If you are fair, bleaching would probably be best. Just don't bleach too often because too much chemicals on your face isn't good.





Whatever you do, DON'T tweeze your upperlip. It will only make the hairs come back thicker, and you will get in-grown hairs. In-grown hairs are hairs that are very thick, but don't come above the skin... so you can't get rid of them!
wax
In the beauty business 26 years. Waxing is the way to go.


Will not grown in thicker but rather thinner. Will not permanently remove the hair. When you get a haircut get facial wax (lip). Products make a difference. Do it professionally, it will be worth it. For permanent go lazer.
I think waxing is better. Sometimes when it is bleached the blonde lip hair is noticeable. Yeah it stings, but after that it's okay.
wax!!!!
Waxing is good but heard it also take off some of your skin which may lead to zits sooo try threading Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites