Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good cream that will treat my redness/irritation on my upper lip?

i have very sensitive skinWhat is a good cream that will treat my redness/irritation on my upper lip?
I agree about the Aquaphor and


Eucerin Lotions. Even St.Ives is a good lotion. I've found all these brands at walmart.


But the really really good creams for rashes are all percription from the dermatologist.


Even a dab of cortizone. (itch cream) will help calm it down and you can get that practially any where.What is a good cream that will treat my redness/irritation on my upper lip?
i use sudocream


its ment to be for nappy rashes but i put it on my spots/blemishes at night n wen i wake up my skin is clearer


cos its got zinc in it which helps dry it out problem skin and its a healing cream :) Report Abuse

Try vaseline
emu oil.
chapstick??
herpecin but remember, there is only treatment to herpes and not a cure
Mona-Vie gel packs.
I would try using this healing ointment called ';Aquaphor';. It is from Eucerin. It is a skin protectant, non irritating, and fragrance free. It is dermatologist recommended. It is advanced therapy that can be used for dry, cracked, or irritated skin. I used it, and it really helped. Because you have sensitive skin, you may want to check what is in ';Aquaphor'; before you use it. You can get it at Longs. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites