Saturday, June 26, 2010

The creams to remove hair on legs and underarm, is it okay if i use it to remove my upper lip hair?

No. You don't want to get that stuff anywhere near your mouth. They have special, safer products for your upper lip. I suggest waxing or bleaching. Good luckThe creams to remove hair on legs and underarm, is it okay if i use it to remove my upper lip hair?
Take a look at our women hairstyle galleries. We got tons of great hairstyle pictures to help you find the style you're looking for. Whether it's short hairstyles, medium hairstyles or long hairstyles, you'll find it here.The creams to remove hair on legs and underarm, is it okay if i use it to remove my upper lip hair?
I wouldnt recommend using it on your face. There are hair removing creams especially facial hair. I personally prefer to bleach.
I strongly recommend against it. You don't want to get that stuff anywhere near sensitive/delicate parts of your body, and especially away from open cuts and orifices (like your mouth).





I don't know if such a cream exists, but maybe it's possible to very carefully wax, or just use tweezers.
No you shouldn't use depilatory creams for upper lips. Try waxing, tweezing or threading.
supposedly you should use gentler creams for your face...the ones for your body hair may burn your face...go to chemist and check it out...
It would work but might be a little harsh for your upper lip. Best get a cream specifically formulated for facial skin.

1 comment:

  1. I agree... I also do laser hair removal and so far it works really awesome with me. I also recommended my friends to do the same and they like it too. I hope you could also post some pictures of the "before" and "after" hair removal so that we could also suggest more to you.
    Laser Hair Removal New York City

    ReplyDelete

 
parasites