Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Please help! What are these black dots on my upper lip after Nair hair removal cream? Will they go away?

I used the face cream just on upper lip area for first time about 8 months ago, it worked fine with no bad reaction afterwards. I used it for the second time about 4 weeks ago, it seemed fine again but i plucked a few hairs out with tweezers the other day and there are these black dots now, on my upper lip area. I feel like crying. Please help. Surely if it was the cream, the dots would have appeared straight away? Can i get rid of these dots ? Will they fade? Any advice please?Please help! What are these black dots on my upper lip after Nair hair removal cream? Will they go away?
Hi there,


Although I can't say for sure what is the problem, but you may want to seek advice from a pharmacist.


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites