Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have a lip infection.. doctor gave me antibiotic cream??

should i clean it and what with???I have a lip infection.. doctor gave me antibiotic cream??
You shouldn't have to do anything but use the cream. It should work within a few days. Was it Fusidin?


No kissing for you for a few days then!!!I have a lip infection.. doctor gave me antibiotic cream??
inner lip or outer lip?, soap and water is fine, or you could try salt water, this works well if you can stand it


rn-darla
You can use boiled water from kettle, as long as you leave it cool down slightly firstly.
If there is pus, try to remove it gently with a wet cotton swab. If it doesn't come off, try to apply some cream first and let it on for a while, the crust underneath will become moist, and cleaning will get easier.
There is a tremendous amount of bacteria in the mouth. Salt water swishes will help or peroxide swishes periodically will help. There is also cankor sore medication that will help keep the bacteria down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites