Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is using ann french hair removal cream safe 4 upper lip & chin 2 remove hair ? will skin become dark on areas?

i wax my upperlip regularly. this time it was done in hardway the skin turned red the next day it showed like dry hurt wounds which is gone and now some black marks are seen?please help me to remove the marks and have a clear area on upper lip





other query is long time ago on my chin area i got some white heads.i was tempted to burst them with my nails.doing that it became a daily habit still sometimes bils come i do same thing %26amp; there too black mark is there from a long time?please help me to remove this mark too as its noticable and have a clear skin on these areas?





for my first query i want also to know will skin become dark on the areas if i use it on upper lip %26amp; chin?can i use it regularly ? thank u very much.Is using ann french hair removal cream safe 4 upper lip %26amp; chin 2 remove hair ? will skin become dark on areas?
if u r above 35 years of age it will show the effectsIs using ann french hair removal cream safe 4 upper lip %26amp; chin 2 remove hair ? will skin become dark on areas?
I SAY DONT USE.CAUSE MY MOM SAYS IT TURNS UR SKIN BLACK..REALLY.....BUT I THREAD MY UPPERLIP..NOT WAX THM!!!!
The answer: Moisturizer. Your skin is dry and abused. Always moisturize after any facial treatment to keep skin looking young and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites