Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Those who use hair removal CREAM for upper lip...plz answer this?

I heard this is the most non painful method to get rid of upper lip hair if skin is not very sensitive.





How frequently do you have it get done? Does hair come back very quickly than threading?





While hair just starts coming back does it really look very odd and does applying the cream at that stage works (on such short hairs)





btw, i am planning to try Nair face removal cream...is this what your favorite is?


Those who use hair removal CREAM for upper lip...plz answer this?
I have sensitive skin and have found that Sally Hansen's facial hair remover actually works better for me. In three minutes, the hair is gone, and I don't even notice that it has grown back until I look in the mirror one day and see it. ...in other words, the hair grows back very fine and unnoticeable.Those who use hair removal CREAM for upper lip...plz answer this?
Yeah i use Nair.


I use every 2 weeks or so.


Get the BLUE TUBE.


Its a light blue.


Not sure what kind it is cause i ran out and threw the bottle away,


But it beats the original one by a lot.


The pink one rarely works.


It works on everything,it doesnt look odd.



from experience i tell you to do the allergy skin test cause if you don't and you have areaction to it you will have a red ,irritated upper lip the hair comes back in like 2 -3 weeks
I have tried the nair facial removal cream. Its Great! I guess it depends on who you are but mine took about 1 month to stard seeing growth again and its so easy and non painful to use. I recomend it
using cream is not very good but u can just wax it then the hair wont come back . Good Luck!
I wouldnt know as I don't have to use facial hair removents :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites