Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Waxing vs. hair removal cream for upper lip?

I have nair wax strips for facial hair and nair hair removal cream for upper lip. I am unsure which one to go with??





if i wax will i get really noticable stubble when it starts growing back?





what are the pros and cons of waxing upper lip hair?





what are the pros and cons of using hair removal cream?








please help, also does waxing cause wrinkles?Waxing vs. hair removal cream for upper lip?
use hair removal cream. it is way better and it stays way longer. use the raspberry flavored ones they smell good too. waxing hurts more and it can cause more hair to come or it can rip of your outer skin. so i recommend you to use hair removalWaxing vs. hair removal cream for upper lip?
Ok I've worked in a salon for years and here's my advice to you:





DO NOT USE HAIR REMOVAL CREAM It will leave you with stubble!





If you decide to wax, go to a salon. The reason is that when the beautician waxes you she pulls the strip off fast and in the right direction and pulls out the hairs. Whereas if you do it yourself, you tend to pull slower and and at a poor angle. (difficult to pull it off against the growth direction) So you break the hair off, giving you a stubble effect on the regrowth.





If it's the colour of the hair that bothers you, why not try cream bleach? If it's the amount of hair that bothers you, then wax it;





If you refuse to go to a salon, at least buy a wax pot and strips, rather than the prepared strips, you'll have more successs! Oh and waxing done by a professional will never cause wrinkling.





Hope this helped!
I would use the removal cream. The skin on your face is very sensitive and from my experience with waxing my eyebrows I know that wax can end up pulling off some skin along with the hair. As long as you don't leave the remover on too long and make sure you wash it all off after wards you should be fine. If you leave it on too long it can cause a chemical burn which is not pretty at all. In my experience waxing does last longer though. Also I have never heard of waxing causing wrinkles.
Non of them. Hair romover cream cause dark skin and waxing is not good for face as face skin is more sensitive than the skin of the other part of our body. I do threading for my upper lips and i m not using anything for my face hair but i am going for permanent hair remove by laser treatment. It is not expensive. Try for that one.
neither worked for me


waxing just makes everything sticky (the veet brand)


hair removal cream just smells funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites