Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have noticed wrinkles on my upper lip, could you please tell me what cream I can use to get rid?

I still swear by Retin A...it is originally for acne..but when used over a long period of time...gets rid of wrinkles..it is amazing..and don't smoke, that enhances themI have noticed wrinkles on my upper lip, could you please tell me what cream I can use to get rid?
stop smoking and go and see a local boots beauty lady (or man) counter they will be able to advise whats best for ur age skin type etcI have noticed wrinkles on my upper lip, could you please tell me what cream I can use to get rid?
botax cream
Try Petrollium Jelly.
maybe its just champed lips try putting moisturizing cream on it it might help but i don't really know. Or try chap stick.
sounds like you're old.
I am 43 yrs old and I don't have much wrinkle on my face. I stop telling people my age for about 2 yrs now because I am tired of people never believe me. They always said I am 20 something. Well there are a secret for that. I been taking natural supplement for over 3 yrs now called OPC3. I also taking another antioxidant formula, every morning on empty stomach. You can do the research on Internet and found out what OPC do to your body. It's not just keep me stay young but it kept me from getting sick. I have not been sick or having allergy problem eversince. For my skin care I also use Pentaxyl cream. It is intensive skin repair for wrinkles and furrows. Both of this product you can find in my website. You can find OPC in any nutritional store for less prise but most are in a tablet form which is slow absorbtion and only some percentage be able to diggest. The one I been taking is a isotonic powder form which same ph balance as in your body fluid, fast absorbtion and be able to digest up to 95%. So you really get what you pay for.
sumthin 2 mosturize them
why would you want to?


we get old and die, looks are not the person.


try not to be so worldly.
Read some useful tips on how to get rid of wrinkles on this site
try ';Age-Fighting Lip Primer'; by Mary Kay,creates healthier-looking lips by fighting fine lines and wrinkles


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/lipeyecare/10003475/10003475/default.aspx
Hey, i answered a similar question to this earlier.I use Nivea Visage, apply it each night before you go to bed, its great, you can see results within one week.It costs 拢17 but its well worth it, give it a go, good luck.
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites