Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I used a cream hair remover on my lip and it left two huge red marks, will they/how can i make them go away?

Be sure you washed your face with warm water and soap and then put some lotion on it. It will go away quickly , the same thing happens to me.I used a cream hair remover on my lip and it left two huge red marks, will they/how can i make them go away?
Seems like you left the cream on too long or (if you didnt) your skin is too sensitive to even tolerate the cream for the time you're instructed to leave it on for- in which case you can customise it to accomodate your skin by leaving it on for a minute or two less. A little redness is normal though - just not 'huge red marks' - but you can put a gentle moisturiser or vaseline on it and it should be gone by the next day or two.I used a cream hair remover on my lip and it left two huge red marks, will they/how can i make them go away?
kane?
it usually goes away in a day, and I suggest putting it on before going to bed and by the time you wake up it should be gone. But if it doesn't go away soon, idk
It'll go away in a couple of days.


Put a bit of lotion.
Yeah, just wash your face thhouroughly. You probably just had a bit of irratation from the cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites