Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used one of those lip plump creams?Which one and did it work?

i tried a few, they are not worth the money you spend on them. A couple of brands I tried did make my lips appear to be swollen, but they seem to have done that by making them so chapped that the skin all peeled off afterward. I dont recommend wasting your money. make your lips appear larger by using a good lipliner pencil before applying your lipstick.Has anyone ever used one of those lip plump creams?Which one and did it work?
I've tried a couple of these products with friends of mine who have bought them, just to see what they did for the heck of it. (I've got big lips as it is, and it's not as good as one would think-I feel like a clown whenever I wear any lipcolor too far from my lip's natural one.) They do succeed in giving you a slight swollen look temporarily, but I couldn't get past the stinging sensation they caused. I wouldn't use them if I were you.Has anyone ever used one of those lip plump creams?Which one and did it work?
i have used all of them, including bambini which is supposed to be the best. most of them succeeded in making my lips look bloated, rather that 'swollen with passion' or something. i was asked once if a bee stung my mouth. theyre not worth it. small lips make you look French, and we all know the french are more sexy right??
i wouldnt use that stuff if i was you , if it goes rong .... nasty things could happen m and then u wont have no lips at all lol
my lips are naturally big i guess.... ppl tell me they are.... but if you've lived with them you might feel they are too big so i think you could just live with what you have.... or some ppl use lipliner and then plump their lips with anything that could work or ever regular lipstick if you are good at it....
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites