Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to get rid of dark lips without using any cream or paste. need natural sources. suggest.?

I have a nice brown shade skin. I am very happy with the color of the skin. My only concern in my lips. They are very dark. I don't smoke. Still people think that my lips are dark because i smoke. can you guide me to make the lips look natural and healthier. I dont want any cream or paste to apply on my skin. Just want any natural remedy. I had heard that some fruits can help the lips to get healthy and lively.


waiting for your repluHow to get rid of dark lips without using any cream or paste. need natural sources. suggest.?
u can use rose water (gulab jal).

1 comment:

  1. Nice tips, but i've one more to add to this is Lip Lite. With the help of which now it is possible to get rid of dark lips. It is an all in one solution to all lip-related troubles. Most importantly, LipLite is a result of a profound research and one of its kind in the Lip De- pigmentation sector. Also, it is a non greasy formula which does not allow dust or any harmful substance to stick on your lips. Hence, it is the best lip treatment for dark lips.
    http://www.drkhuranas.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
parasites