Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Iv had a cold sore on the corner of my lip for over a month iv been useing cream my docter gave me but it wont?

go it just looks like dry cracked skin now but its really painfullIv had a cold sore on the corner of my lip for over a month iv been useing cream my docter gave me but it wont?
It won't heal over night, it will take about a week or two. Keep applying the cream, or you could use Abreva or Lipactin they are over the counter creams that work to heal cold sores. You could also go back to the doctor and tell them that you don't think the cream is working, they may prescribe you some thing different or stronger.Iv had a cold sore on the corner of my lip for over a month iv been useing cream my docter gave me but it wont?
The corner of the lip is a tricky area because when we eat it cracks and then it stops the healing often. You can give it a little more time or check with doctor for a different healing agent. Also taking a good multi vitamin and lysine may help it.





Meditator


Cold Sore Info


http://www.coldsorelip.com
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites