Wednesday, June 23, 2010

';Veet'; hair removal gel cream...does it work for upper lip hair?

veet wax strips are the best for fuzzy muzzys!';Veet'; hair removal gel cream...does it work for upper lip hair?
If it isn't made for your face DON'T put it on there or you'll end up with a rash! Buy one that is specially fromulated for your face or wax it :)';Veet'; hair removal gel cream...does it work for upper lip hair?
Nope! Read the precautions before putting it on random places. I thought I could use it on my face first but I checked and found out that you shouldn't. It will give you a rash if you use it anywhere else. Buy one made for your face!
No actually it burns the skin. EEEWWW!
no, it most likely has a warning on the box specifically saying not to use it on places like your upper lip. I only used Veet once (just on my legs) %26amp; it burned my legs like you wouldn't believe. It looked like someone put acid on my skin. I had red bumps %26amp; chaffed skin on my entire legs. I was scared I'd be scarred for life..luckily I wasn't. It was like the worst razor burn you could ever imagine x20. I wrote a letter to Veet %26amp; had taken pictures in case they tried anything..saying it was my fault or something. I guess they were afraid of a lawsuit or something. So they sent me my money back %26amp; a coupon for a free product (like I'd ever use another Veet product again! ha!!) You should buy something specifically made for the upper lip...sorry I can't recommend anything... I'm blonde %26amp; fair skin so I don't do this. You could also go to the salon %26amp; ask or get it waxed...just a thought.
ouch...i dont recommend that. your face is so much more sensitive than your legs and it could very well burn you. i would find a kit from your local drugstore that has heatless wax. or if you want a more effective method of waxing go to your local salon, it should be priced around 5-8 dollars.
No try bleaching it
its good
It's very likely indeed to burn. If the hair on your upper lip is worth removing at all, it's best to shave it.





Facial (and also body) hair on women comes about in the same way as on men because of





1) your body being sensitized, before you were even born, to testosterone -- doesn't happen to all girls, but does to many





2) your body producing high levels of testosterone





The growth rate and coarseness of the hair depends on just how much testosterone is circulating in your bloodstream.





Steer clear of bleaching -- when someone sees you against the light you'll look as if you have a glowing moustache and/or beard.





As far as removing it is concerned it's worth remembering that





* Waxing, plucking, threading, epilating all pull the hair out by the roots and where the growth is hormonally-driven can actually stimulate a dormant follicle into producing more hair quicker. They also distort the root if done repeatedly, leading to hair growing at strange angles. And you've got to let the hair grow to quite a length before you can repeat the exercise. It can also damage the skin and discolor it. Long-term use of waxing also causes bad wrinkles.





* Chemical depilatories strong enough to remove the hair are very likely to burn the skin, cause swelling and cause long-term discoloration of the skin.





* Laser is also liable to cause burning and discoloration and in any case only works effectively on a dark hair/light skin combinantion.





* Electrolysis is very liable to cause scarring and discoloration of the skin.





Which, like it or not, leaves shaving which does not damage the skin. Best done with a men's-style electric razor, the best of which, for women, are probably those from the men's range of Norelco razors (Philishave outside the US). Most women who try a men's Norelco wonder why nobody ever told them about it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites