Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which is best: waxing, bleaching, shaving, or creams for upper lip hair?

I have semi-sensitive skin and I don't have a MOUSTACHE! My upper lip hair is just dark and a little noticableWhich is best: waxing, bleaching, shaving, or creams for upper lip hair?
I have tried many products to bleach to no avail. But one product I swear by is Sally Hansen Extra strength (for sensitive skin) Hair remover. You apply it and only leave on for a couple minutes and wipe off with a tissue or cloth. It also comes with collagen and vitamen E lotion to apply afterwards.Which is best: waxing, bleaching, shaving, or creams for upper lip hair?
I think if you have alot of hair waxing is the best, bleaching for a small amount of fine hair, if you must. Absolutely no shaving or hair creams, you can cause skin damage with these two procedures!
if it's just kinda dark I would just bleach it, if its really noticable I would wax it!
Waxing is best because it's quick and easy
waxing for sure





don't ask how I know
My hair was way too dark I used bleaching and creams for a while but then when I had the money I had electrolysis
I thread mine. It's fast, easy, portable (just a thread), cheap as hell, no stickiness, no redness, etc.


If not that, then wax (what I did before).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites