Saturday, June 26, 2010

Savlon cream on lips?

Hiya, Read my previous question if you want to know why I have sore lips. Is it ok to put savlon antiseptic cream on my lips - this isnt because they are dry (please dont suggest vaseline). On the box it says keep out of eyes and ears but can I use this on my lips?


ThanksSavlon cream on lips?
yeah i do that when mine get really dry. It looks bad though so dont leave the house like that!Savlon cream on lips?
no i tried before and it really hurt i use vaseline if you dont wanna then try blisteze
i dont think u can use savlon on ur lips
I sometimes get sore lips in the winter-they get really chapped. I'm not sure about savlon but sometimes I put a tiny bit of Palmer's cocoa butter formula (the thick cream version that comes in a squeezy tube) on my lips before I go to bed-this means you don't lick it off/ eat it, which I don't think would be too good for you! It does seem to work very well, better than anything I've used that's actually meant for your lips. And it's cheap-you can get it in Boots/ superdrug for, between 拢2-3 I think. Hope that helps! x
You would be much better off using either an eczema cream like double base. If you have to use Savalon please be very careful as it is not an ointmant/cream you should be ingesting (if you lick your lips alot then no),. Just be very careful what you do put on you lips, and anything new, test on the inside of your elbow 24 - 48 hors before you use it, to ensure you don't have a reaction.





hope this helps
No i wouldn't!!
Use vaseline, not savlon.
I would think you can, but it might make them even more sore!


There are loads of products for lips out there, im sure you will find one thats just right for you
i suggest you go down to your local chemist and buy a product called lip saver it comes in different flavours this will help moisturise your lips cracked and sore lips is due to not enough drink down you
What is 'lip salve' if it isn't for putting on ya lips hey bud?.....
Hi no not really if there is bruising under the lip and not in the lip then you can use it on the skin around the lip, but if you actaully put it inside your lip or on yourlips you might have a worse reaction to it. If inside you lips is sore, why do you get a cream for mouth ulcers, like anbsol or boots own mouth gel, as it contains an ingredient which numbs the area so it will help with the pain for a while. Other that that there is nothing else you can put on it.


Just in future dont let you boyfried bite you lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites