Sunday, December 13, 2009

The area above my upper lip is a tad darker than the rest of my face.coz i used to use hair removel cream thr?

i have stopped now, but tthe dark are'a still thr and i hate it esp as i'm fair and all.also have dark circles undereyes have been havin them for kinde long since 12 maybe..wat do i do ?thanx so much guys alll advice really appreciatedThe area above my upper lip is a tad darker than the rest of my face.coz i used to use hair removel cream thr?
You can try to lighten it by rubbing a slice of lemon on the darkened skin and leaving it there for 10-20 minutes. This can get pretty irritating, so do it once every two days or so. It might take a while, but it should lighten with time.





If you have the budget, you can also go for chemical peels that lighten the skin. Just keep in mind that just because chemical peels are done by professionals, they can still go horribly wrong.





I'm know that there are many fading creams out there, but I'm not sure how many of them would work in your situation. Try talking to your doctor so see if he/she has any reccomendations.





Hope this helps!The area above my upper lip is a tad darker than the rest of my face.coz i used to use hair removel cream thr?
If you went out into the sun without protection after using the hair removal cream, you may have caused hyper-pigmentation due to the fact that you removed a layer of skin when removing the hair (which is normal). The chemical preparations will also cause premature ageing.





I would suggest using a product that will lighten the skin gradually, and always use sun protection to prevent the skin from getting even darker. Talk to your doctor and get a referral to a dermatologist. He will be able to suggest the proper medications and precautions for your skin type. Or see an Aesthetician as they have some products that treat hyper-pigmentation.





As for the under eye circles, there can be many causes. One of which could be a dairy allergy, hereditary, etc. Or perhaps, even lack of sleep.





If you are fair skinned, you may have permanent dark circles due to the fact that the area around the eyes is very delicate and the skin is thinner there, the blood vessels are closer to the surface and will show through easier.
This sounds strange but are you on the pill. It will cause darkening areas of the skin especially on the upper lip. It can become darker in the warmer weather and get lighter in the winter. If you are the only thing is to go off it. If your not on the pill it could be scarring from the hair removal cream. Which will eventually lighten over time. Laser will definitely lighten it. I hope this helps.
The dark area is most likely hyper-pigmentation caused by your body sending scar tissue into the area to try to protect your skin from more chemical burns.





It may be permanently discolored.





Try nourishing it a bit with some vitamin E and natural oil, like olive, to let your skin know that you're feeding it, rather than poisoning it. Who knows, you might be able to get that scarring to go away.





But it's not going to go away if you keep dumping chemicals on it.





I get dark under my eyes, too. After my brother got through EMT school, he suggested that the dark circles under my eyes might be an indication of too low of a sodium intake.





I tried eating some really salty eggs (I really don't like salty stuff - but eggs need salt). I don't have any clue how increasing salt in your diet makes a difference, but serious, I don't have dark circles any more. When they start getting dark again, I just eat something really salty and in a day or so the dark circles are all gone. Wish I knew how that works...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites