Friday, December 11, 2009

I need to know the best hair removal cream for my upper lip which won't cause problems. Suggestions, please?

I get the worst SULA's [Wild Child ;]] and I really wanted to get rid of my upper lip hair using something as painless as possible and which doesn't cause any marks [as they say hair removal creams do].


Please help me out, It's a sixteen year old in distress!I need to know the best hair removal cream for my upper lip which won't cause problems. Suggestions, please?
I think sally hansen has a waxing kit, and try nair or veet for a cream. One should always be careful throughout hair-removal processes, because there is almost no method that excludes pain or redness.


Some alternatives are bleaching, so that the hair is less visible, or a new product that is basically a tightly-coiled wire which you roll over the area. This method is a bit painful, and also will produce a redness, but both are temporary.


Good luck, and I hope this helps!


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites