Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I make a basic lip balm, eyeshadow, creams?

I just want to know what I can make (simple!) at home? Please give me recipes and website with tons of them!!! I just wanna try this out ; )





Thanks : )How do I make a basic lip balm, eyeshadow, creams?
Well, I don't have any websites, but I do have this:


For lip balm, try crisco, a bit of gelatin (optional), vaseline, and flavouring with kool-aid or lemonaid, or essential oils. Eyeshadow requires a bit more work, so you'll have to contact a professional for that. As for creams, try mixing milk (or cream), vitamin e, and if you want, some thick (unflavoured!) greek strained yogurt. (If you add the yogurt be sure to rinse it off afterwards)


Another trick for a face wash/mask:


Make oatmeal from PLAIN oatmeal mix and hot water, and strain out all of the oats with a sifter, so you are left with the pasty liquid. Apply to skin, let dry, and rinse off.


Hope this is helpful, and have fun! Haha


Xx
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites