Sunday, December 13, 2009

Upper lip wax,cream,or bleach?!?

i've already asked this question, i just want it to be shown again so people will answer again for more opinions :)





i already know shaving is out of the question.





my upper lip doesnt have long hairs..


it just looks sorta darker than the rest of my face so gives the idea tht i have a moustache i guess :S


so i guess i have lotsa short hairs ?





what do you recommend? i have slightly dark skin (im vietnamese canadian)


and whatever you recommend, how do you use it ?





my mom doesnt know much about this stuff.


im also kinda reluctant to ask anyways.





please help! :D





p.s any complications/problems when or after bleaching? if i have really tanned skin will it look real bad ?Upper lip wax,cream,or bleach?!?
I go and get my brows waxed about once every 5 weeks, I get my lip waxed at the same time! It cleans it up very nicely and the hair takes longer to grow back each time you do it. I have thick hair since I am half Spanish, and I have had no problems wiht it Good luck!Upper lip wax,cream,or bleach?!?
Waxing your lip causes sagging over time. I thinkthe bet thing is to pluck it off it doesnt hurt that bad. If you can try to find someone who does indian threading. That is where they twist a thread like three times and all the hair comes off. I got it done and i love it. if u cant find that just pluck it off i think bleaching looks horrible on dark skin because it shows up even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites