Friday, December 4, 2009

What cream can I put on a lip piercing?

I got a lip piercing a couple of days ago, and its winter and its really dry so im really worried its going to rip more easily. what can of stuff can i put on it to moisten it. i put on polysporin but i hurt that not the smartest idea.What cream can I put on a lip piercing?
Bacitracin.. you should have been offered that when getting it pierced.What cream can I put on a lip piercing?
Uh.


If you just got it a few days ago, DO NOT put any cream on it.


That can cause an infection, and burn to the point you'll start crying. Just use plain water if it's really dry, or a facial scrub (try to stay away from scented ones) and that should work.





And if you do get an infection, because you choose to put cream on it because it just is ';soooo dry'; don't take your stud/ring out, that can make the infection go inside, in which you'd be in even more pain than you already are. (:








Edit;


My bad, I thought you meant non-piercing creams. Oops.
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites