Sunday, December 13, 2009

I used a hair cream remover for my upper lip & I had a small pimple next to my mouth & when the hair came off,?

the skin around the pimple area got really red and dry. this happened yesterday. i put cool water and lotion on it, and nothing worked. the red color is much more intense and bigger now. it still kinda hurts. is there anything i can do to help it go away because it's so obvious?I used a hair cream remover for my upper lip %26amp; I had a small pimple next to my mouth %26amp; when the hair came off,?
It could have been an ingrown hair.Put some alcohol on it to soothe it and if you have to go some where special ,you will have to cover it up .I used a hair cream remover for my upper lip %26amp; I had a small pimple next to my mouth %26amp; when the hair came off,?
I would just put an ice cube in a sandwich bag or get out a bag of veggies and sit and watch a tv show holding it to the spot to reduce the redness and swelling,





do about 20 minutes, like try once now .. then again before bed
First of all, this is normal. It happens to me too. This is because your skin is irritated from the hair remover. For now all you can really do is use some makeup, but the oil in the makeup can cause more pimples to show up. My advice is to not do anything about it. Try using tweezers next time. It will take longer but your skin will only be red for a little while.
that's why you shouldn't use hair crean remover. try using some oil of olay cream, to re-hydrate that area. but make sure you wash your hands before and after your done touching your face. that area is really sensitive, and you don't want it to get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites