Friday, December 4, 2009

Can I use hair removing cream on my upper lip?

I have slight hair on my upper lip and I am so embarrased of it can i use any kind of hair removing cream that I can use to remove it all and it won't make my skin blackCan I use hair removing cream on my upper lip?
If you use a depilaroty (hair removing cream) make sure it's formulated for use on your face. I know Sally Hansen makes one, but there are a lot more out there. Just stop by Target, Rite Aid, or Wal Mart.Can I use hair removing cream on my upper lip?
i have the same exact problem too =/ it's pretty embarrsing.If i were you i would go to CVS or something and get bleaching cream made especially for upper lips.
u can buy a nare specially made for your upper lip
i would suggest that you get a wax because hair removing cream make that area dark. so dint ,esp don't use Nair or if you dint have time to go and get a wax just go to any drug store and buy veet wax strips they come in this yellow box and there really easy to use, and the wax is already on the strips.
i get my upper lip threaded. they use a piece of string and make it os it takes away the hairs. it is easy and almost painless.
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
Try Sally Hanson facail hair removing cream. You only have to do it about once or twice a week and it only takes about 5-10 minutes... and it doesn't hurt!! If you have dark hair though, you might have to bleach it.
I use Sally Hansen facial hair remover wand and I love it! I think the cream is a good alternative to surgery or waxing. No pain.
I would say u could. Its hair right so whats the difference between on ur head and on ur upper lip.





TRY IT!
i would do laser hair removal...but i have seen stuff just for upper lips (walmart) but ive never tried them
Use Lazer removal. You can go to your doctor and get it off with lazers.
I use surgi - cream put a little on wait 4 mins wash off with cool water and done ...my face is sensitive to everything I usually do it hours or even a night before then use a alcohol free moisturizer


or sit in my house with a frozen bag of peas so it doesn't hurt ...lol


I even use it on my eyebrows as well
you can always buy some hair bleach. i use sally hansen's its for face arms and legs. it works great. i also have sensitive skin but it worsk nicely it dosnt give me a rash or anthing. hair remover may make the hairs grow back facster and darker. but if you bleach it you can hardly see them!
The don't make your skin black. Look at the pharmacy for the creme for the hair for the lip. They also have a hair inhibiter that keeps the hair from growing back as fast, a hormone though I don't know if it is over the counter or Dr. ordered, ask the pharmacist. They also sell a bleach that is for the upper lip that makes the hair less noticeable. Be careful with chemicals and do exactly as directed.
There is one made especially for the upper lip.
Avon has a pen for hair removel, works great..goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites