Friday, December 4, 2009

I used haair removal cream on my upper lip and?

now its all red and kinda burns how do i make it go back to normal? i need to make it normal fast please answer!I used haair removal cream on my upper lip and?
that happened to me and it hurt so bad! i'll never do that again. but to make it go away i used neosporin every morning and night. it did take a few days though.I used haair removal cream on my upper lip and?
Oooh, you can do that? Does it keep the hair away FOREVER cuz i got hair in between my eyebrows that i keep plucking away but never does...anywhoo id say moisterizers and neosporin...or r they the same thing...yah but still those'll help i guess.
Apply cold water, or cream/moisturizer, and also ice cubes will help it from the burning sensation.
Yeah, I've done the same thing before. Just wash your face a couple times with cool water, and it will eventually fade away. Good Luck :]
are you supposed to put it on your face?


put moisturiser on
dont do it agian?
that happened to me when i got my upper lip waxed get an ice cube and hold it with a paper towel and just rub it smoothly against the red area. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites