Friday, December 4, 2009

Lip lightening cream to naturally lighten lips?

Is there a lip lightening cream, chap, gloss-ANYTHING to lighten lips? I know where is GODIVA lightening lip gloss, but is there any other products? or even home remedies to make lips 'naturally' lighter? im just getting sick of having to reapply light lipstick all the time. so plz don't say 'just wear light lipstick or chap' cuz i already do. I want my lips 'naturally' lighter so that i don't have to wear anything on them.


Thanks! =)Lip lightening cream to naturally lighten lips?
I never actually heard of lip lightening cream,you could try face lightening cream I have seen them in every store, or go to Sally's beauty supply I know they sell lightening creams
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites