Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm using a acne cream with like a bleach substance in it, if i got it on my mouth/lip would it fade the skin?

cos i have spots around the corners of my mouth and i apply it there, avoiding the lip tussue. if i were to get it it on my mouth itself would it fade the red lip bits?I'm using a acne cream with like a bleach substance in it, if i got it on my mouth/lip would it fade the skin?
nope, might cause skin irritation however and burn a bit, so be carefulI'm using a acne cream with like a bleach substance in it, if i got it on my mouth/lip would it fade the skin?
no Ive never had that happen..
lol no i dont think soo :P





answer mine pleasee :)


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
yes!
It would probably just burn a little bit, so dont let it get on your lips!
No, its not strong enough. It may dry your lips since your lips are thinner skin then the rest of the face. Really the whole bleaching thing applys to hair and eyebrows. It will bleach those! And if you put it on before bed, it will bleach your sheets if they are a darker color.





(Funny story, my husband had a spray toner with benzoyl peroxide in it and used it for a week and his eye brows and the front section of his hair turned orange!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites