Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is The Best Lip Balm/Cream To Use To Repair/Heal Damaged Lips From Lip Biting Habit?

I use to bite my lips a lot %26amp; I just kicked the habit, but it looks like the damage is already done. The areas where I use to bite my lips have turned pink %26amp; I kinda don't mind it cause I've gonna a few girlfriends cause of it(I dont know why but a lot of girls I meet like the way it looks) but even so I still get a little self-consciousness but it from time-to-time. I've noticed since I've stopped biting my lip the pink areas have started to return to its normal color but nothing to get to excited about(mite take 12-18 months to fully heal). So does anyone know of any Lip-Balms or Creams I can put on to help the with the healing %26amp; keep my lips moist also?What is The Best Lip Balm/Cream To Use To Repair/Heal Damaged Lips From Lip Biting Habit?
I recommend a medicated balm that you can smear on,if you get that urge,or whenever you want it to feel better.





Blistex makes 2 great medicated balm pots that you should try.One is called Blistex DCT (Daily Conditioning Treatment),and the other is called Blistex Lip Medex.DCT comes in a peachy colored pot,and Lip Medex comes in a blue pot.





Lip Medex is alot like Carmex,but you shouldn't overuse it b/c of that fact.


DCT is made to be used everyday to gradually heal your lips,and seems to be exactly what you would want for this.





You can usually purchase these at K-Mart.What is The Best Lip Balm/Cream To Use To Repair/Heal Damaged Lips From Lip Biting Habit?
Exfoliate them with a toothbrush if you can [gently scrub them in circular motions] to get rid of the dead skin. I used to wear a cheap lip balm made of 100% natural ingredients. It kept my lips moist longer than Vaseline, even at night. Just rummage around for natural lipbalms.
my lips peal, crack, and get dry all the time, so my lips get damaged all the time. so i use chap-sticks medicated if that helps!





congrats on kicking the habit, i use to bite my nails all the time a long time ago, but now i only bite them when im nervous.
Vaseline is all thats to it; every morning and night.


And, if you can find it, blisterex relief cream to go WITH it.
See your dermatologist, he will have the most suitable lip balm/cream for you to use.
Put vaseline on at night, then use a body shop lip balm during the day - they smell great and last for ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites