Friday, December 11, 2009

Nair facial cream for upper lip?

My friend recommended Nair facial cream for my upper lip and she says it really works and the hair grows back lighter. But the thing is I'm not 100% sure I just want to know if it really works and the hair does grow back lighter.Nair facial cream for upper lip?
Ive just bought it and tried it out. I used to use Veet wax strips for the face. In my opinion ive found no difference. In bith, the hair is thin when it regrows but for me, using both, the hair grew back in a week - 1 and 1/2 week. So its the same as waking - less painful tho! :D


Ps. the hair doesnt come off when you take the cream off, you sorta have to wipe it off even tho it says not to rub? maybe i didnt keep it on long enough?


LOL anyway sorry for rambling on. hope i helped.





mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind… Nair facial cream for upper lip?
Nair is just a bleach. I'm not sure that the hair would grow back lighter. It would be the same as if you coloured you hair on your head. I used to use it, but being naturally very dark haired, (i'm grey now, so dye my hair blonde) the hair used to go a yellowy colour. Try it, it will definitely lighten the hair. I use cold wax strips now, which are very effective.
it might appear finer or lighter when it grows back as it is the tip that grows back (rather than the root).





I would recommend trying a hair lightener rather than a remover.
i'm pretty sure that nothing makes it lighter when it grows back.


unless it pacifically says that.
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites