Friday, December 11, 2009

I was using this nair face cream on my upper lip and it dried out my skin. It also gets red when i treat it.?

i have dry/combo skin. my aunt gave me a product that cures the redness and the pain but not the dryness. usually to cure the dryness i use vaseline. but i am constantly using it.I was using this nair face cream on my upper lip and it dried out my skin. It also gets red when i treat it.?
i would say the best thing to do is to put light weight moisturizer on the dry areas of your face. mary kay makes a really good one but you can find light weight moistirizers at any drug store by brands lik neutrogena and other skin care product manufactuersI was using this nair face cream on my upper lip and it dried out my skin. It also gets red when i treat it.?
Nair is very strong to be using on the face. You may have a chemical burn from the cream. You would need to treat it as you would treat any other kind of burn. The dead ';burned'; skin needs to fall off (don't scrub it off your face, it will make it worse). Let it exfoliate naturally. It needs to heal, and new skin will grow back. By then, the redness and dryness should alleviate itself. If it doesn't heal within an approprioate amount of time, go see a doctor. He may need to prescribe something stronger to help your skin come back to normal.





And don't use that cream on your face again. Some people are a lot more senstive than others! Good luck!
maybe your allergic to something in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites