Sunday, December 13, 2009

Upper lip wax,cream,or bleach ?!?

i already know shaving is out of the question.





my upper lip doesnt have long hairs..


it just looks sorta darker than the rest of my face so gives the idea tht i have a moustache i guess :S


so i guess the hairs are short.





what do you recommend? i have slightly dark skin (im vietnamese canadian)


and whatever you recommend, how do you use it ?





my mom doesnt know much about this stuff.


im also kinda reluctant to ask anyways.





please help! :DUpper lip wax,cream,or bleach ?!?
Veet makes cold wax strips specifically for facial waxing; try them out.





They work for me and I am exactly like you (well.. Canadian Chinese hahaha).Upper lip wax,cream,or bleach ?!?
Your best bet would be to use bleach, but you dont want to bleach it too much if you have really tan skin. If you wax it, it will probably grow back longer, but definately DO NOT shave it. If you decide to wax (remove) the hair, I would recommend ';threading';. This is better than wax, and your skin will not be as red when done. It is also just as cost effective, but without using harsh chemicals on your lips. The only thing is that I have heard that threading the lip can tingle a little bit when they are doing it. If you want to learn more about threading, google ';threading eyebrows';
If the hairs are really short, then probably waxing isn't going to work too well. I'd personally recommend to use bleach. You can find bleaching kits made for unwanted hair at many drug stores. Just make sure you follow the instructions and don't leave it for too much longer than prescribed, otherwise you could get some redness and irritation that'll last for a couple days!
I use bleach and it doesn't hurt my skin. I have an olive complection, so the darker facial hair looks like I have a dirty face. I've bleached my ';mustache'; since I was in highschool! No one has ever known it's even there!
It depends on your skin tone/hair colour. If you have dark hair then bleaching the hair on your lip may make it more noticeable, in which case waxing may be better.
Try Sally Hansen cream bleach. it works good. the only downside is that it kinda irritates the skin at first. like a burning sensation
go bleach, if you wax it grows back in so much thicker and if you bleach you wont need to wax because your hair will be blonde
bleach it dont wax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites