Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies, have you ever used Nair facial cream on your upper lip?

Specifically the Nair brand (but if you have used other brands and they have worked fine, as in they don't make the hair grow back thicker, then please tell me)





I was wondering if it works well... If it lets the hair grow back regular or thicker...





Thank you.Ladies, have you ever used Nair facial cream on your upper lip?
For me it works ok. But I always get a slight rash on my upper lip or I break out...Ladies, have you ever used Nair facial cream on your upper lip?
I've used Nair and other brands but seem to be sensitive to the chemicals and get all red and rashy. I've found that wax strips work the best and give the longest lasting results. The Sally Hansen ones work quite well and are relatively inexpensive. The bonus to waxing is that the more you wax the finer the hair regrowth. One tip...wax at night before you sleep so if you get a little red it's gone by morning.
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!! Do NOT use that on your face!!!


My mom tells me that I have a MAN'S MUSTHACHE and made me use that stuff twice! Each time I used it I had the most irritating rash on my upper lip. By the time my rash went away, the hair grew back. Use some delpilatories that they sell in health food stores (and CVS sells them too). They have things like green tea extracts and are supposed to be more natural and less irritating. Good luck!
The hair does not grow back thicker, though sometimes people think so, because they are so used to not having any hair there at all. Just when you use Nair, be a little careful, because I have heard a lot of people telling me that when they use Nair on their face, it really irritates the skin.
I've never used Nair on my upper lip..because I dont have a moustache...but I have used it on my legs before. It worked really well.
Yes, I have used it.


Dab it on with a Q-tip, only where you need it. Do not leave on longer than recommended. Wipe off with tissue, and wash area.


No, it doesn't make the hairs grow back thicker.I prefer Nair for upper lip, because there is no stubble, and plucking your upper lip is rellay painful!
I would suggest waxing. it only hurts for a few seonds. Its pretty inexpensive and lasts longer. Also, that skin is really sensitive and if you get a rash or break out it will look worse! Make sure you go to a salon you trust. Dont go to random salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites