Sunday, December 13, 2009

My 2month old baby has got rash on her neck and upper lip what the best cream to use?

Kids get lots of rashes for lots of different reasons. It may be part of an infection, eczema or it may be because babies dribble a lot.


I think the best thing you can do is take her to the doctor just to be safe as you have to be careful what creams you put on their delicate skin.My 2month old baby has got rash on her neck and upper lip what the best cream to use?
Have you taken her to the doctors? That would be your best bet.My 2month old baby has got rash on her neck and upper lip what the best cream to use?
I would call her doctor to see if she needs to be seen before treating over the counter. Could be dried breastmilk or formula- whatever you feed- that wasnt washed off all the way and has dried on and formed a rash. Be sure to rinse her mouth and neck after feeding to prevent this.
i would not put anything on the lip, she could lick it off and then what? take her to the doctor or pharmacist.
I would take the baby %26amp; ask your pharmasist.
My baby had the same at 4 months and it turned out to be ecema which they have al sort of creams for, but you should really go to the doctor and get a proper diagnosis-good luck
double base is really gd hon u can get it off the doctor its gd for everything ,,
Fucidin cream





It was reccomended 2 me when my baby developed a rash after she was born.
E45 MAGIC FOR ANYTHING . I BET IT WILL GO IN 2 DAYS OR LESS. LET ME KNOW HOW U GET ON . BET ITS JUST A SWEAT RASH . GOOD LUCK AND TRY NOT TO WORRY . U COULD ALWAYS GET IN TOUCH WITH THE NHS HELP LINE OR VISIT UR GP
First I would wash the area several times a day and dry it off really well. If she is drooling alot I would keep a bib on her to keep her neck dry and if it gets wet dry it off (several times per day)


If it doesnt clear up or get better in a couple of days I would either go to the Dr or you can even drop by the pharmacy and most pharmacist would be glad to recommend something with out even going to the Dr!


good luck
At that age, I suggest you check with your doctor.
If the rash is hives she needs a small dose of baby benadryl, and if it's a skin condition she could need any number of topical creams. A doctor needs to look at her before any course of treatment is determined. DO NOT put any cortisone on her face unless it's precribed by a doctor, you can do far more harm than good with it.
go and check with your health visitor first just to make sure its nothing serious,otherwise i recomend drapoline or sudacrem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites