Sunday, December 13, 2009

I used a facila hair removing cream for my upper lip and it left the spot very red and itchy...?

What can I do to avoid the skin becoming darker from the burn?I used a facila hair removing cream for my upper lip and it left the spot very red and itchy...?
put some neosporin on it and do not pick at it no matter how much it itches.





i had to discontinue those creams because I was burned every time I used it. have since had laser hair removal instead. hair is gone!I used a facila hair removing cream for my upper lip and it left the spot very red and itchy...?
You may have left it on to long or you rubbed it or you are just a llergic but you should have got a caram with it for after words it releaves it.Dab a cold cloth on it leave it alone but it will be red most likely for the night.I use the cheapest removal cream and it works the bast and no reddnes
~ Strong stuff for sensitive skin





~ Don't use the stuff
well first of all u should of use wax at the salon and just put sum itching cream
PUT VASILNE ON IT AND NEXT TIME UR SHOULD READ WHT I T IS MADE FROM AND KNW WHT UR BODY IS ELERGIC TO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites