Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can I use CVS cream bleach on my upper lip?

It comes with a (medium sized) container filled with cream and some kind of powder. I lost the instructions saying if I could use it on my upper lip. Can I?Can I use CVS cream bleach on my upper lip?
just wax it looks so stupid to have a blonde mustache but yea u can use it on any facial hair u wanttCan I use CVS cream bleach on my upper lip?
i wouldnt if i were u


first of all i agree with the first person waxing and plucking. but for waxing i would go to a professional.


and second, if the box wasnt sealed, u could just go back to CVS and open a box and read the info. i mean its not like ur stealing it or anything and if the box is sealed, well then theres nothing u can do


good luck =)
i've heard horror stories of that stuff burning your skin and sometimes it actually makes it look worse and more like peach fuzz. i'd either wax or pluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites