Friday, December 4, 2009

I have just been diagnosed with skin cancer on the lip non-melanoma has anyone used Curaderm BEC5 cream?

and if they have used it how did it work? What were the side effects etc?I have just been diagnosed with skin cancer on the lip non-melanoma has anyone used Curaderm BEC5 cream?
You should have this information... I know it's not exactly what you asked, and I'm not saying to do this instead, but you could do it at the same time:





TREATING CANCER: On the news a while back it was found that Swedish scientists found that human breast milk kills cancer. It was first discovered to kill cells in a petri dish, but then it was found that people who drink it have also had some success in fighting off cancer.





You need a prescription and it's not cheap to obtain, but it works.





http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/2006鈥?/a>


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/418769鈥?/a>I have just been diagnosed with skin cancer on the lip non-melanoma has anyone used Curaderm BEC5 cream?
You do not say whether the skin cancer you were diagnosed with is either a basal cell carcinoma or a squamous cell carcinoma. Was this diagnosis done via a biopsy that was read by an MD pathologist? If so, exactly what type skin cancer did he say that you had? and how deep did the cancer extend into the skin?





Normally, small basal and squamous cell cancers are easily cured using simple excision. Since your skin cancer is located on your lip this location makes the skin cancer more problematic since the increased blood supply in the lip increases your chances of the cancer not being cured the first time and also increases your chances of the cancer coming back. While a basal cell that recurred would probably only be locally destructive to your lip, a squamous cell would have had more time to potentially spread elsewhere in the body. While this spreading elsewhere is rare, it is certainly a real risk. If your cancer is a squamous cell and is not cured during the first round of treatments the cancer can become harder to treat and eventually cure.





I've had numerous skin cancers and while most of them turn out to be minor inconveniences, I would not want to mess around with a skin cancer located on my lip. I would not self treat but instead would want an experienced dermatologist making my treatment decisions for me.





good luck however you decide to go
Yes my sister has, it is a very effective treatment for non-melanoma tiisues. Basic research in Australia and the UK have found that it is quite effective against destroying fungus growth. Hope this helps By the way my sister has changed considerably since using this product, good luck..
visit the following url

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am currently using it on my lips... it’s difficult with keeping the micropore 3m on and it makes the lips peel so I have to keep cutting off the peeling dead skin but it’s allowing the cream to get in deeper... I can’t tell you the result yet but so far so good and it really fixed my cheek which had residue cancer cells after using black salve. Black salve is great but very painful on the lips but if you only have one small cancer may be the go for you. You leave on 24 hours it’ll eat the cancer away scab up and swell but then heal may leave hole first but does heal over.. I know because I’ve done it and healed many cancers by it 😊 all the best

    ReplyDelete

 
parasites